What are we looking for?
- You perform the monthly and yearly consolidation process in order to provide, on time, accurate consolidated group figures (Using Belgium GAAP). In addition, you are also closely involved during the annual budget rounds.
- You create recurrent and ad hoc reports in order to provide support and inform the management on the group’s performance.
- You manage the intercompany reconciliation.
- You maintain the consolidation tool (Sigma Conso) in order to ensure an accurate and efficient financial reporting process.
- You are the expert with regard to the consolidation process. Thanks to the further development of your expertise, you guarantee a high-quality service
- You are the spoc for all financial managers worldwide and for the external auditors concerning the consolidated group figures.
- You participate in the further automation and optimization of existing internal and external reports regarding the consolidation.
- You provide training, advice and support to the worldwide finance community
- You hold a master’s degree, preferably in finance and have already gained 5 years’ experience in consolidation.
- You have strong analytical skills; you are able to synthetize data from multiple data sources and translate these data to meaningful reports.
- You are result driven, organized and able to work towards strict deadlines.
- You have good communication skills in Dutch and English and are able to communicate fluently with all levels in the organization.
- You have a strong knowledge of Excel. Knowledge of Qliksense & Sigma Conso are a definitive plus.
- You have a strong interest in financial data and have knowledge of financial processes
What do we offer you?
- A pleasant and dynamic working atmosphere with a new challenge every day.
- The opportunity to make your mark on the future, in a socially responsible and sustainable company that is all about innovation and digital technology.
- The chance to develop yourself and to follow professional training courses.
- A competitive salary and numerous fringe benefits in exchange for your expertise and commitment.
- A mobility plan that allows you to travel to work in an easy, healthy and green way.
Who are we?
Reynaers Group, active in more than 70 countries worldwide, is a leading specialist in the development, distribution and commercialization of innovative and sustainable architectural applications in aluminum and steel. With 2400 employees and an annual turnover of EUR 550 million (2020), you can be sure of an international environment with a high level of ambition.
Your workplace in Belgium is the Reynaers Campus in Duffel, the Reynaers headquarters. The Campus not only houses offices, but also a Technology Centre, Training Centre, 62 000 m² of warehouses and a virtual reality meeting space for partners.